Reach And Wash Window Cleaning System
The reach and wash system is a window cleaning method that uses purified water, a brush, and a telescopic pole to clean hard-to-reach windows. The pole is connected to a water supply, and the soft-bristled brush is used to wet the window and remove dirt and grime.
Reach and wash systems are becoming increasingly popular for cleaning windows. But why use pure water in the reach and wash systems?
- One of the main reasons pure water is so adequate is because pure water contains no additives or impurities that can cause streaking. Whereas tap water often contains chemicals like chlorine. This makes pure water streaks or smears free windows, which can not happen with regular tap water.
- Moreover, pure water evaporates quickly, so there is less chance of streaking or smearing.
- Also, Pure water can break down dirt and grime more effectively than tap water and doesn’t leave any residue behind. This means that windows will be cleaner for longer after being cleaned with pure water.
- Finally, pure water is versatile and can be used on various surfaces. In addition to glass, pure water can be used on tile, stainless steel, and even hardwood windows.
Hence, if you’re looking for a streak-free sparkling finish option, using a window cleaner company with pure water in reach and wash systems is the way to go.
Advantages of Reach and wash system:
There are many benefits to using the reach and wash system to clean windows, including reducing the risk of injury, saving time and money, and providing a streak-free clean.
- Reduces the risk of injury
- Saves time & money
- Streak-free clean
- Environmentally friendly
- Gentle on windows
- Ideal for hard-to-reach windows
The reach and wash system is the perfect solution if you are looking for a safe, efficient, and cost-effective way to clean your windows. Here at AA Cleaning Services Southend we offer top-quality reach and wash system window cleaning at an affordable price, contact us today for sparkling clean windows.